The cool air is rolling in, but saying good-bye to October and hello to November is great news for a few reasons:
1. As of November 1st, parking in lots downtown Stillwater are FREE! Enjoy this perk until May 31st.
2. Stay an Extra Day lodging deals have begun, so go ahead, get out of town and save money with a several night stay at hotels, historic inns, and B&Bs in historic Stillwater
4. The final Ladies Night Out event of the year is Thursday, November 9th. Pretend you are a queen for a day, grab your ladies and hit main street for boutiques, dining, and prizes.
6. The trails are calling! Take a nice stroll/bike along the river either south to the new bridge or north to the Brown’s Creek Trail which connects to the Gateway State Trail. That’s right, you can walk/run/bike/rollerblade from downtown Stillwater to downtown St. Paul or Wisconsin! Get outside before the snow hits.
6. Traditional old-time holiday experience kicks off on November 18th with Christmas at the Courthouse. Stop down to historic main street during the month-long shopping specials and fun Christmas events for the annual Hometown for the Holidays.
Make November fun and find ideas at www.DiscoverStillwater.com.
#OnlyinMN #shopSmall #movember #historicStillwater #stayanextraday