The cool air is rolling in, but saying good-bye to October and hello to November is great news for a few reasons:
1. As of November 1st, parking in lots downtown Stillwater are FREE! Enjoy this perk until May 1st.
2. Discover Stillwater deals have begun, so go ahead, get out of town and save money with a several night stay at hotels, historic inns, and B&Bs in historic Stillwater.
3. It’s Movember…that means you may spot a spectacular hipster mustache or beard at a local pub, brewery, or vintage shop.
4. Decorate your abode with an artsy find before your family visits for Thanksgiving. Stillwater’s art galleries, vintage shops and antique malls and home decor shops are busting with decor ideas!
5. The trails are calling! Take a nice stroll/bike along the river either south to the new bridge or north to the Brown’s Creek Trail which connects to the Gateway State Trail. That’s right, you can walk/run/bike/rollerblade from downtown Stillwater to downtown St. Paul or Wisconsin! Get outside before the snow hits.
6. Traditional old-time holiday experience kicks off on November 20th with Christmas at the Courthouse Holiday Bazaar in the historic courthouse. Stop down to historic main street during the month-long shopping specials and fun Christmas events for the annual Hometown for the Holidays.
Make November fun and find ideas at www.DiscoverStillwater.com.
#OnlyinMN #shopSmall #movember #stayanextraday