Teddy Bear Park in downtown Stillwater is NOW OPEN for the season. 👏👏 Open daily 8am-8pm. Free fun for the kids! Parents, babysitters and grandparents – Here’s 10 more ideas for fun with the kids while in town!
1. A sweet treat: Candyland, Stillwater Tremblay’s Sweet Shop Barbara Ann’s Fudge Leo’s Grill & Malt Shop CherryBerry-Stillwater, MN Mai Little Cakes
2. A Stillwater Trolley Co. 45 minute narrated history Tour
3. A Stillwater River Boats cruise
4. Buy a new book at Valley Bookseller and stop into the Stillwater Public Library rooftop for a great reading spot with a view.
5. Creative painting on pottery or canvas as Kari’s Create & Paint Studiowalk-in downtown studio
6. A DIY craft class at Gullywubbles or Indoor playtime at Kids Oasis next door.
7. Bring your bikes for a trail ride on the Brown’s Creek Trail or St. Croix Crossing loop trail: https://www.discoverstillwater.com/th…/biking-hiking-trails/
8. Shopping for a new toy or outfit accessory: Alfresco Casual LivingDOWNTOWN DIVAS BOUTIQUE Betty June’s Mara-Mi Store + Studio + Cafe
9. Walk downtown to find all the River City Sculpture tour public art sculptures or learn about history together with the Lens Flare Stillwater app.
10. Enjoy a pizza together at: Stillwater MN’s Victoriano’s NY Style PizzaQuickFire Pizza Stillwater MN Grand Pizza – Stillwater MN