STILLWATER PHOTO CONTEST
Find what inspires you about historic downtown Stillwater, Minnesota!
Submit your photos of people and places of Stillwater during all four seasons. Portray Stillwater’s history, events, landmarks, scenery, attractions, dining, lodging, river activities, weddings, culinary travel, art scene, families, nature, outdoor adventure, architecture, boutiques, and more. Photos MUST be taken in Stillwater, MN.
- Popular Vote WINNER – Stillwater Getaway Package ($900+ value)
- 1st Prize WINNER – $300
- 2nd Prize WINNER – $200
- 3rd Prize WINNER – $100
The Stillwater Getaway Package includes:
- A night’s stay at Stillwater’s new boutique hotel on Main Street: Lora*. One night stay in a Deluxe King room. Valid through December 30th, 2018. Based on availability and black-out dates may apply.
Things to Do
- Tour of Lift Bridge Brewery and $50 gift certificate for the tap room or merchandise
- Two-hour bike rental for two at DIRO Outdoors new downtown bike rental station
- 2 tickets to the Stillwater Escape Room
- $25 towards a Sawdust Savvy workshop
- $50 Brick and Bourbon
- $50 Leo’s Grill & Malt Shop
- $50 Charlie’s Irish Pub
- $50 Foodies on Foot “Savor the Flavors” tour Gift Certificate
- $25 Mad Capper
- $25 Maple Island Brewing
NOTE: Not transferable. Prize awarded for winner’s use only. Restrictions and conditions may apply to each prize.
ENTRY DEADLINE: Monday, September 10th, 2018
Winners receive recognition with photo credit on www.DiscoverStillwater.com website, a showcase in the 2019 Official Stillwater Visitors Guide, social media recognition and in press release announcements to Twin Cities media. Prizes will be awarded in October. Contest entry period is June 10th 5pm to Sept 10th at 5pm.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place cash prize winners will be judged by a panel of Stillwater Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) Board members. Popular vote grand prize winners will be determined by an online voting tool Sept 11-25th. People can vote for as many images as they’d like – 1 vote per image per person. Winners will be notified by email in October. Contestants can share the link of their image or tell fans to search by the name or description the image was submitted under.
Up to 5 images can be submitted (.jpg format, 300 dpi min. preferred, 8mb max size). Submissions are only accepted via the online tool. Enter online via our website with the ability to upload images from your computer, phone or Instagram account.We reserve the right to reject ANY entry. Photos must be obviously taken in Stillwater and be tourism related. No photos of flooding and current photos are preferred.
We encourage photos of all-seasons, so if the photo wasn’t taken this summer – that is okay! We are looking for scenery, selfies, history themes, creative shots, main street scenes, or active shots of fun experiences in Stillwater!
Enter contest and view past winners here: http://www.discoverstillwater.com/photo-contest/