This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Connected account for the user discoverstillwater does not have permission to use this feed type.
There is always something NEW happening in the
fun, historic river town of Stillwater, Minnesota.
Discover Stillwater Blog – tune in for the latest!
- What’s New in 2022 - Here’s a list of the newest shops, experiences, restaurants, venues, places to stay and events you must see in 2022! From new lodging properties to new clothing stores, candle stores and bike rentals to new tattoo parlors and a soda shop ... downtown Stillwater, Minnesota is coming out of this year with a robust line… Continue Reading
- When do Seasonal Attractions Open? - Spring is here and summer is coming soon, so here's a reminder of all the warm weather attractions now open (or soon to be) for the 2022 season in Stillwater, Minnesota! Tours Rivertown Tours: New guided historic walking tours company. Tours start April 2nd.Stillwater Trolley: Book tours online or stop by in person at their… Continue Reading
- Outdoor Patios in Stillwater – 2022 Edition - In collaboration with NellieBellie Kitchen Your summer isn’t complete without a trip to downtown Stillwater, Minnesota to take in the beautiful scenery, great shopping, and fun activities. And don’t leave without stopping for a meal at one of the amazing Stillwater outdoor dining patio locations (who all happen to be locally owned by the way). Even… Continue Reading
- Valentine’s Ideas in Stillwater - We hope you are able to celebrate the special connections in your life this Valentine's Day! FREE Carriage Rides will be back this year along with many other ideas to enjoy the holiday! Make your plans now to get away to one of Minnesota’s most romantic towns! “There are two words we hear often in… Continue Reading
- Fireplaces & Cozy Suites of Stillwater, Minnesota - Browse these photographs or inspiration for your winter getaway. You can find links to all places to stay here. Book your stay soon to enjoy the true beauty of this winter snow covered historic rivertown with twinkling Main Street lined of warm shops, pubs, and restaurants. Find fun events, workshops, or live music to attend… Continue Reading
- World Snow Sculpting Championship - UPDATE: Thank you for attending the inaugural World Snow Sculpting Championship this past weekend! Stillwater welcomed 40,000 people to a first-ever World Class competition and though the weather was cold we had a perfect snowfall during the World's Coolest Block Party Saturday night making the riverfront festival scene with glowing snow art, a DJ, and… Continue Reading
- Stillwater Name Bicycle Friendly Community - PRESS RELEASE – City of Stillwater, MN December 8, 2021 City of Stillwater, MN named a Bronze-level Bicycle Friendly Community by the League of American Bicyclists Today, the League of American Bicyclists honored the efforts of Stillwater, MN to build better places for people to bike with a Bronze-level Bicycle Friendly Community (BFC) award. Stillwater… Continue Reading
- Wintertime - Wintertime in Stillwater Discover the historic riverfront district glimmering with charm and full of festivities December through March. Plan now for a holiday or winter season getaway! Stillwater, Minnesota has always been a serene and romantic winter season destination but last year the town really pulled together to create a winter wonderland with new decorations… Continue Reading
- Stillwater Named in Top 10 Best Small Town Food Scenes by USA Today - Photo by: Stephany Wieland Location: The Long Goodbye Bar in Lora Hotel First published on July 10, 2020. Updated 11/5/2021: Hey Hey Stillwater has won again for 2021! View the updated list of Top 10 Best Small Town Food Scenes in the US. Stillwater, MN – In the summer of road-trips, Stillwater has another reason… Continue Reading
- Why November is Awesome - The cool air is rolling in, but saying good-bye to October and hello to November is great news for a few reasons: 1. As of November 1st, parking in lots downtown Stillwater are FREE! Enjoy this perk until May 1st. 2. Discover Stillwater deals have begun, so go ahead, get out of town and save… Continue Reading
- Halloween in Stillwater - Are the spirits of history lurking on among the cobblestone of Stillwater's riverfront district? We can't say for sure but there are certainly liquid spirits and emotionally uplifting spirits of joy awaiting visitors in this Minnesota destination. Looking to discover something new and fun this October? Here's a list of Halloween inspired happenings in Stillwater,… Continue Reading
- 10 Reasons to Visit Stillwater, MN in the Fall - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JJfnmhMnfM Fall River CruiseSpot the bright red colors of maples and yellow leaves of the oak trees along the shoreline of the St. Croix River. Wave to Minnesota and Wisconsin shorelines while enjoying plated and served dinner cruises offered twice daily through October 18 (weather permitting). Book your fall river cruise online at StillwaterRiverboats.com. Come… Continue Reading
- Your Passport to 25+ Outdoor Dining ideas in Stillwater, MN. - In collaboration with NellieBellie Kitchen Your summer isn’t complete without a trip to downtown Stillwater, Minnesota to take in the beautiful scenery, great shopping, and fun activities. And don’t leave without stopping for a meal at one of the amazing Stillwater outdoor dining patio locations (who all happen to be locally owned by the way).… Continue Reading
- Celebrate the 4th of July in Stillwater, Minnesota - Please NOTE: This year's 4th of July festivities will NOT include FIREWORKS. Because of global supply chain issues due to COVID the City of Stillwater and many others are not able to find a place to purchase the fireworks. The GOOD NEWS is that the City of Stillwater announced today that they WILL have: Civil… Continue Reading
- 2021 Discover Stillwater Photo Contest - We absolutely love our annual photo contest and know that many of you look forward to it as well so it's time to kick off the contest! So here's the scoop... the Discover Stillwater 2021 Photo Contest is now open now through October 31st, 2021. We've extended the contest farther into autumn so we hope… Continue Reading
Read More Blog Posts