Error: Access Token for discoverstillwater is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
There is always something NEW happening in the fun, historic river town of Stillwater, Minnesota.
Discover Stillwater Blog – tune in for the latest!
- 12 “Stay Safe” Activities in Stillwater, MN - Minnesota's health officials have now moved to a "Stay Safe" recommendation during the COVID-19 pandemic. There are still many ways you CAN enjoy Stillwater, Minnesota while following the guidelines. Read up... St. Croix Crossing Loop Trail headed south from downtown to get on the new bridge. Cover image of both bridges by Kelley Brenner. St.… Continue Reading
- What’s Open in Stillwater, MN? - Spring 2020 has been a challenging time for all, so as the COVID-19 virus protection restrictions loosen up, we'll keep you informed on who is open. Please practice PATIENCE and KINDNESS with business owners and other guests as we all do our best to navigate these uncharted waters. While we are excited to welcome back… Continue Reading
- Countdown to Connection: May Giveaways - Soon, it's really going to happen - the final section of the St. Croix River Crossing Loop Trail including the historic lift bridge is set to open by the end of May 2020. We waited sixty years for the St. Croix Crossing Bridge to be built and two years for the historic lift bridge to… Continue Reading
- Earth Day in Stillwater - With life's recent pause, we hope you are able to be reminded of the value of nature. Immerse yourself in it! Feel its importance, it's simplicity and its power to heal. Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of our nations holiday to honor our natural surroundings this April 22! Fun Fact: Earth Day Started Near Stillwater Gaylord… Continue Reading
- Media Gallery Updated - Attention writers, news media, and bloggers - we've updated our Media kit section of our website, so take a peek to find all you need to feature Stillwater, Minnesota. You can read all about our history, what's new, accolades and browse a huge new catalog of images for publication. https://www.discoverstillwater.com/media/ Continue Reading
- 13 Things to Do in Stillwater, MN during the Pandemic - Minnesota's health officials may have just announced a "Stay at Home" order essentially temporarily closing most everything but hotels in our tourist destination, but don't fret because there are still many ways you CAN enjoy Stillwater, Minnesota during the pandemic while following the guidelines. Read up... St. Croix Crossing Loop Trail - Have you driven,… Continue Reading
- COVID-19 MN Updates - ALERT: Many businesses are closed or on limited offerings due to COVID-19, so please check directly with your hotel, restaurant, bar, shop, event, or attraction before traveling to see if they are open. Minnesota is currently under a Stay-at-Home order until May 18th. 13 Things to Do in Stillwater During the PandemicWhat's Open in Stillwater?12… Continue Reading
- Find Winter Wellness in Stillwater - In Collaboration with Liz Westerhaus of ThisMinnesotaLife I recently heard someone say “Winter is where wellness is made.” I’d never thought of it that way. Like many, I’ve habitually used the long trudge of winter in the Midwest as an excuse to hide behind closed doors in hibernation mode until the first signs of Spring. … Continue Reading
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day in Stillwater - 💌Love & Valentines: Destination Stillwater❤️Make the best of the cozy season. Find your favorite fireplace, hot steam Swedish shower, or candlelight intimate dining spot together in one of the most romantic towns continuously ranked best weekend getaway. >>>Read up for our February Travel Tips 💕💕 "Paint the Town Red" in Stillwater for Valentine's Day! 💕💕 Main Street… Continue Reading
- Four Culinary Stops to Make You Crave Stillwater - Photography by The Culinary Portfolio(best viewed on mobile) Let this carousel of culinary photos ignite your taste buds. Here are four downtown Stillwater, Minnesota restaurants with completely different vibes and a variety of menu items and drinks for you to scroll. With over 30 restaurants downtown, you are destined to crave Stillwater and discover a… Continue Reading
- Enter to Win Winter Stay in Stillwater - Feeling the winter blues? Need a recharge? Seeking relaxation? Wanna have some fun? Escape to Stillwater this winter. ENTER TO WIN a FREE STAY!https://www.discoverstillwater.com/Winter-Stay/Contest ends, Feb. 4th.Hurry, tell your friends, family & co-workers, too! Continue Reading
- Warm Up in the Coffee Shops of Stillwater - In collaboration with Nellie Bellie Latte at MADE Coffee, Fireside outside Lora hotel, photo by @nelliebellie Stillwater, MN contains a great selection of unique restaurants, shops, and entertainment options, so it’s easy to get tired out from all the fun. Thankfully, there are plenty of delicious coffee shops in Stillwater to fuel back up with… Continue Reading
- Winter Thrills in Stillwater - In collaboration with Liz Westerhaus of This Minnesota Life Winter in Minnesota spans about HALF of our year (a truth we still have a hard time accepting). But that doesn’t mean we have to retreat to our homes until it’s gone. Winter in the valley is a GREAT time to explore the outdoors and uncover… Continue Reading
- 2020 Stillwater Deals Posted - Whether you are headed to Stillwater, Minnesota for a day trip or an extended stay look for ways to save on your dining, shopping, tours, and accommodations! The list of coupons, discounts and deals for many restaurants, boutiques, workshops, tours, and hotels has been updated for the 2020 season. Take a peek and see what… Continue Reading
- Fireplaces & Cozy Suites of Stillwater, Minnesota - Browse these photographs or inspiration for your winter getaway. You can find links to all places to stay here. Book your stay soon to enjoy the true beauty of this winter snow covered historic rivertown with twinkling Main Street lined of warm shops, pubs, and restaurants. Find fun events, workshops, or live music to attend… Continue Reading
Read More Blog Posts