1) Castle-side outdoor bar at Water Street Inn on the weekends with live music inside at Charlie’s Irish Pub. Balcony rooms overlooking the Ice Castles, too!
2) Skee-ball and $5 martinis at No Neck Tony’s.
3) Cheese & Charcuterie flight with wine pairing at The Wedge & Wheel.
4) Sports bar with large tap beer selection also known as the official Husband Daycare center – Mad Capper Saloon & Eatery.
5) Tropical drinks to warm up with at The Tilted Tiki
6) Foosball at Brine’s Bar & Restaurant or to die for NY Style pizza slice at @Victorianos Pizza.
7) Stop at one of America’s Top Wine Bars – Domacin Stillwater or an underground Speakeasy…Shhh Top Secret Cocktails. The Velveteen.
😎 Try the ‘Fireside Flannel’ at Lift Bridge Beer Company or order up a flight of beers with river views at Maple Island Brewing
9) Partake in a wine tasting at one of the oldest wineries in Minnesota – Northern Vineyards Winery. Try the Main Street Rose’!
10) Nibble on the Sriracha Mac & Cheese and enjoy live music at Portside Stillwater
11) Artisan cocktails like the Dark & Swayze will warm you up during social hour 3-5 at Lolo American Kitchen Stillwater
12) Sip margerita’s in the new front main-street cantina while you await your table for a Mexican feast at Nacho Mama’s
13) Step into Stillwater’s newest restaurant (open Jan 23) Brick & Bourbon
14) Pull tabs at Americanlegion Stillwater. How’s your luck?
15) Live Music Friday/Saturday evenings at Pub 112 Lion’s Tavern Ziggy’s Street Food • Live Music • Cocktails and giant jenga in the tap room at the Freight House
16) Historic Saloon right on Main Street. Lumberjack wannbe’s welcome – Whitey’s Bar
17) How about an ice bar shot ski with the chef at MARX Fusion Bistro & Wine Bar
18) Riverside dining at the Dock Cafe…oh so beautiful and romantic!
19) Book the private dining room and order up the chilled seafood platter to share at Revé Bistro and Bar .
20) Can’t decide? Book a guided Foodies On Foot culinary walking tour downtown.
Many more ideas at www.DiscoverStillwater.com!