1) Gammy& Gumpy’s Toy Store and Kids Oasis adjoining indoor creative play space.
2) Leo’s Grill & Malt Shop – 1950s americana and cozy booths
3) Kari’s Create & Paint Studio – walk-ins welcome to paint your own pottery or canvas
4) Learn about history. Take a self-guided tour at Minnesota’s oldest Washington County Historic Courthouse or hold your smart phone in front of one of the historic downtown buildings to use www.LensFlareStillwater.org to see what it looked like in the 1800s!
5) QuickFire Pizza Stillwater MN– pick your toppings and watch them place your pizza in the big oven!
6) Sign up for an Enchanted Princess Tea Party at Water Street Inn: http://bit.ly/2mpdSWL
7) Valley Bookseller – get a new winter read and pick up a coffee inside at The Daily Grind Espresso Cafe, Tin Bins, or Revival Coffee & Deli
8) More boutiques with kid stuff or clothes Alfresco Casual Living, Betty June’s Lil’ Tulip’s Mara-Mi Store + Studio + Cafe Downtown Divas BoutiqueNinaMarie Boutique Stillwater Farm Store
9) Candy Shops: Candyland, Stillwater, Barbara Ann’s Fudge, Tremblay’s Sweet Shop
10) Book a hotel with a pool/hot tub: AmericInn Stillwater, Americas Best Value Inn GrandStay Hotel & Suites, Stillwater Comfort Inn and Suites.
Photo by: East End Productions